Monday 11 January 2016

Review: Hadley Fraser at the Orange Tree Theatre

Hey readers!
It's time for my review of Hadley Fraser at the Orange Tree Theatre.
Hadley Fraser was really good in Harlequinade (which I saw a week ago) so when I read that he would be coming to one of my local theatres I just had to go. He was great once again and I am glad I went. The choice of songs for the show was really good and each song was lovely to listen to. Hadley is very talented at singing and songwriting and he is great at playing at the guitar. The show features Hadley Fraser, Dougal Irvine and Ramin Karimloo. Rosalie Craig was also going to be performing, but sadly due to illness she couldn't make it and I wish her the best in her recovery. Dougal also had a really nice voice and he performed a song which he had written which was amazing. Apparently he has written a few musical which I really want to see now. It was a nice surprise seeing Ramin Karimloo in the show after seeing him in Les Misérables and if I'm honest I preferred Ramin in this to Les Misérables. It seemed to showcase his talent more and his rendition of 'Ol Man River' is beautiful. I think Orange Tree Theatre should have more live music as it is the perfect theatre for it. It would be great if someone like Alex Gaumond did a gig at the Orange Tree Theatre. Hadley, Dougal and Ramin make an amazing team and could easily start their own band. The show was a really good length (about an hour and a half) and the time went by really quickly.

The featured star of Hadley Fraser at the Orange Tree Theatre is, drum roll please... HADLEY FRASER!


This show really showed a different side to Hadley and I really hope I get to see him in another show soon as he is really talented.

Now for my final verdict on Hadley Fraser at the Orange Tree Theatre. I give Hadley Fraser at The Orange Tree Theatre... 


I really hope the Orange Tree Theatre listens to me about having live music because it would be so nice if they did live gigs like this more often.

Think it should have got a higher rating? Think it should have got a lower rating? If so comment below.

Join me next time when I will be reviewing Derren Brown: Miracle

Thanks for reading!

-The Reviewer

No comments:

Post a Comment