Saturday 16 January 2016

Review: Derren Brown: Miracle

Hey guys!
It's time for my review of Derren Brown: Miracle.
Ever since it was announced that they would be creating a roller-coaster about Derren Brown at Thorpe Park I was eager to see this show to try and find out what the roller-coaster may be like. Luckily I managed to get some last minute tickets and see this great show. Derren, during the show, asks any reviewers not to reveal about any tricks so I won't reveal anything, but I will say that the tricks are good and interesting to watch. Derren Brown is a very good entertainer and manages to keep an audience of 1400 interested for every second of the show. The show was a really good length of 2 hours and a 20 minute interval. The sets and special effects are dazzling and astonishing. Some of his tricks were baffling, however I did find some to be a little too obvious. I worked out 4 or 5 of his tricks, but to be fair I was concentrating really hard on every part of the stage. There were bits where he was trying to get the audience to believe that something could go wrong and I was just like "Well you're obviously not going to hurt yourself." I understand that this is due to health and safety reasons, but there are some magicians that will put themselves in danger. I'd say act one needs a lot of work, but act two was delightful. I found the show to be a little cheesy at times. I wasn't completely amazed, but nevertheless it was a really fun experience and one I would not trade.

The featured star of Derren Brown: Miracle is, I think this one is a bit obvious... DERREN BROWN!


Derren is a delightful performer and it is understandable why he has such a huge fanbase. I am really excited for his roller-coaster ride and I am sure it will be great.

Now for my final verdict on Derren Brown: Miracle. I give Derren Brown: Miracle... 


Derren will be spreading his magic across the UK in his upcoming tour of this show which I encourage everyone to see as this is a very interesting show.

Join me next time when I will be reviewing Shrek the Musical.

Thanks for reading!

-The Reviewer

No comments:

Post a Comment