Wednesday 15 February 2017

The Basic Theatre Awards 2016/17

Hey readers!
I am happy to finally announce that The Basic Theatre Awards will be returning! *excited squee* It really does not seem that long ago since I first launched the awards last year. Time certainly does fly! 2016 was a great year for shows and I was able to see some wonderful shows, some of which were in New York. It also amazes me that I reached my 2 year anniversary of the blog over a week ago. I will be posting the nominees on my Twitter account (@TheReviewer23), so hopefully you will have a rough idea of who you are planning to vote for.

Do not miss your chance to vote! Last year I reached 100 votes so I am hoping to top that. If there is an actor or show you would like to win then please, please, please spread the word! If there is a category you wish not to vote in, just leave it empty. Here is the link to vote: https://goo.gl/forms/Dpiexu33MwdR8Lhg1

Good luck to all of those nominated and may the best actors, actresses and shows win!

Join me next time when I will be reviewing Early Adventures.

-The Reviewer

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for this enterprising idea! I'm off on holiday in a couple of hours but will work on this on my return. My new play The English Heart will be at the Etcetera Theatre - 13 June - 2 July. My last play was the multi-four star reviewed and Best New Play nominated 'Abominations'. Keep being creative!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words; it means a lot. I hope that your play went well!

      Delete