Saturday 7 August 2021

An Important Announcement...

Hey readers!
In a break from my usual format, I have an announcement I would like to share with all of you. 

I have been writing for The Basic Theatre Review since 2015; that marks over six years now! The time has truly flown by, and I've thoroughly enjoyed my time blogging. It's been such a great experience and it's been so nice keeping a record of all the shows that I've had the pleasure of seeing.

Beyond that, it's provided me with the opportunity to meet fellow theatre fans from across the globe. This blog has become bigger than I ever could have imagined, and that's all thanks to you lovely readers. So, I'd like to give a heartfelt thank you to everyone who has supported me over the years. 

All good things must come to an end, however. I will soon be leaving London to attend university, which will substantially impact my free time. As a result, it is with a heavy heart that I will soon be hanging up the mantle of The Basic Theatre Reviewer. 

I will continue to carry out my reviews for the next few weeks, and will also do something to celebrate my final blog post.

Once again, thank you. 

-The Basic Theatre Reviewer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment