Sunday 11 February 2018

The Basic Theatre Awards 2017/18

Hey readers!

I am very happy to finally confirm that, for the third year running, the Basic Theatre Awards will once again return! I absolutely love holding the Basic Theatre Awards and it was wonderful to see their popularity rise last year, so hopefully we will be able to achieve the same amount of buzz this time around .

I first launched the Basic Theatre Awards in 2016 as a celebration of the anniversary of the year that The Basic Theatre Review was created. In the awards, I nominate my favourite shows and performances of the year, and I ask my readers to help me choose the winners.

2018 has been a great year for theatre, and this is reflected in the group of nominees that I have selected. I will be posting who the nominees are on my Twitter account (@TheReviewer23), so hopefully you will all already have a rough idea of who you are planning to vote for.

Do not throw away your shot to vote! Last year we reached 136 votes, so hopefully we can top that this year. If there is an actor or show you would like to win then please, please, please spread the word! If there is a category you wish not to vote in, just leave it empty. Here is the link to vote: https://goo.gl/forms/AjyeYLTmQ5K9q6zh2.

Good luck to all of those nominated and may the best actors, actresses and shows win!

-The Reviewer

No comments:

Post a Comment