Thursday 14 April 2016

Review: The Next Step: Wild Rhythm Tour

Hey readers!
It's time for my review of The Next Step: Wild Rhythm Tour.
I just want to start off this post by saying this is my 100th review! Thanks to all who have been reading, hopefully you'll stick with me for the next 100! I have to admit, when I first saw The Next Step on TV, I hated it, but I occasionally watched it when there was nothing else on and I got hooked! It was so great to see some of the stars from the TV show perform live and they did not disappoint. I go to the New Wimbledon Theatre quite often, but I don't think I've seen it sold out like I did, when I saw the show, last Wednesday (6th April). It was a great atmosphere! The dancers performing in the show were: Victoria Baldesarra, Trevor Tordjman, Jordan Clark, Taveeta Szymanowicz, Isaac Lupien, Myles Erlick, Briar Nolet and Isaiah Peck. The dancing was incredible and it is clear each and every one of them are insanely talented. The show was well choreographed and the lighting was absolutely stunning. They occasionally had singers perform, who were very good. The Q&A aspect of the show was good, especially as I got my question answered! As much as I loved this show, I feel it could do with some editing in certain parts. There were some silly skits in-between songs and dances that felt a little unnecessary. The singers came on for about 5 or 6 songs, with only two of those songs being assisted with dancing in the background. The most common complaint I've heard about this show is that it needed more dancing and that is true. It was great to have singing, however it would've been nice if the dancers danced to the singing more often.

The featured star of The Next Step: Wild Rhythm Tour is, drum roll please... ISAAC LUPIEN!


I always felt Isaac was the best dancer on the show and seeing him live proved my point even further. He is a phenomenal dancer and it will be interesting to watch his career after The Next Step.

Now for my final verdict on The Next Step: Wild Rhythm Tour. I give The Next Step: Wild Rhythm Tour...


I think this is a great show for all Next Step fans and would definitely recommend it.

Think it should have got a higher rating? Think it should have got a lower rating? If so comment below.

Join me next time when I will be reviewing The Father.

Thanks for reading!

-The Reviewer

No comments:

Post a Comment